Yesterday the insulation was installed......the one day we didn't visit the site. Today the majority of the gyprock was completed. Finally we get a good sense of space within each of the rooms. Pretty happy so far!
This week the building work was a bit quiet again and not a lot of progress. The scaffolding came down on Monday and they have started on the 1st floor roof above the garage and back of the house, the guttering and facia have now been installed.
However progress was hampered due to some rain & storms towards the end of the week so not a lot can be done then.
Hopefully a few days of sunny skies and we'll see some more progress next week with the remaining roof tiles laid and capped, the first floor bricks cleaned and eaves installed and painted. Then we will ready to go inside.
A bit quieter on site this week. The 2nd floor bricks were cleaned on Monday, very happy how they look. The majority of brick work looks great but we did find one large chip in a brick on the balcony, so hopefully they can fix this.
Later in the week the 2nd floor eves were done and today the painters were there. It did rain around 12pm for about an hour so they must have managed to get it all done.
Next week they will remove the scafolding and complete the 1st floor roof and eves.
Second bedroom window
Master suite window. Broken glass will be replaced once scafolding is removed.