Saturday, 16 June 2012

We have pegs!

Hubby decided to get some firm quotes for a Geo Tech survey before we made a firm decision in relation to the salinity issue. Two quotes finally come in late this week, one $1,550 and the other $2,100. To upgrade the slab costs $3,000. We've decided due to the cost of the survey we'll just upgrade the slab and piering.

During the week I felt I had lost any excitment about our build due to the delays with council and now this salinity issue involving more costs. I was starting to wonder if we would ever get started.

A bit of a surprise today when I drove past the block and found 2 red pegs at the front and 2 pegs towards the back. I am guessing they are for the temporary fencing? A little bit of hope now that things will progress next week once we give the go ahead to upgrade the slab.

No comments:

Post a Comment